Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Mess

The mess is FOREVER what this shall be known as. For I cannot forsee ANYTHING in the future (knock on wood) that will surpass this. And I must say, the only reason I'm blogging this, is because my Mom keeps asking to see it. And honestly, it's not much to see. It's a mess, and the Photographs don't do it justice. Having said all this: Here is the proof. There was a mess, And it was big.



In case you're not quite sure what this is, it is flour and sugar. 25 pounds of EACH. Translating into 50 pounds of flour on my floor. Don't let the picture decieve you, it wasn't just in the kitchen. It was going up the stairs. It was going down the stairs. it was on the wall above the stairs. It was in the carpet. IT WAS EVERYWHERE!!! Including on my children.



Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the instigator, just the follower. But have no doubt, they were equally white. Notice the flour in Logi's hair. I didn't realize this before, but flour doesn't just rinse out. It balls up. I had to comb the flour out of his hair. OH MY. PLEASE let this be "The Mess". I don't know if I could handle a bigger one!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

That is so funny!! I am glad you posted it! Colton or Alise did flour and one of them did vaseline!!

Heather said...

OH,NO! I just got done reading the Halloween "toilet" incident, and thought it was so cute and very funny. And thinking how fun it is to have boys, and you never know what they're going to do next. But this. This is just a NIGHTMARE!! I'm so sorry, Tasha! Maybe you'll laugh in twenty years, huh??!! And at least you got some good pictures!! :)

Meesa said...

Oh Tasha, I'm with Heather, maybe you will be able to laugh in twenty years. Your boys are giving you a run for your money.