Tuesday, June 2, 2009

She's here!!!

She's FINALLY here!!! She came to us on Friday at 10:48 pm. I hadn't been feeling well ALL DAY!!! I went to the hospital to get a Non Stress Test done, and I was dehydrated, so they pumped me full of fluids, and sent me home. Well once I got home, I slept the rest of the day. I woke up at about 7 that night with contractions. So I went BACK to the hospital where they admitted me, pumped me full of more fluids and antibiotics. It all went by pretty fast. I only had to push through about 3 or 4 contractions, which was as nice as that can be.







10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congarts! She's a cutie.

Val said...

Aw she is so sweet!! I love her name card. And, you look fabulous, Dahling.

Tasha said...

Val, I wouldn't go as far as fabulous, but after being sick all day, and labor, not TOO bad, eh? I could use a brush, it looks like!

Kim Greer said...

Congrats you guys! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see her someday :)

Jess said...

Aww, Tasha! She is GORGEOUS and I LOVE her name! You both look fabulous, who are you kidding girl! ;) xoxo

megan ann. said...

congrats! :)

Chanté said...

Congrats! She's beautiful...and what a CUTE name! You do look great! I can't wait to see all the newborn shots you get of her!

Brooke said...

Tash you look so pretty! and so does your new baby girl! We are moving up there soon so hopefully we will be able to come see her! Love you and congrats!

kristen said...

oh yay!! baby girl! PRECIOUS.

Ryan, Jessica, Jade and Ronan Armstrong said...

PRECIOUS!!! She's beautiful!!! Congratulations on a GIRL!!!