Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A funny conversation.

A funny Conversation. I have them frequently. I've decided I need to start writing them down more, because as much as I think, I'll never forget that, I do.

(This conversation happend while driving through Sardine Canyon on the way to Grandmas. After being in the car for 1 1/2 hours, and hearing Ethan talk about this and that and the other. . .)

Ethan: Mom, where are our batteries?
Mom: What batteries, sweetheart?
E: You know, OUR batteries?
M (more than a little impatiently): I Don't know what batteries you'r talking about!
E (now he's impatient): The Batteries that make US work!!!
M: OH (ah ha moment, he's really thinking hard about this) We don't really have batteries, eth, we have hearts and brains to make us work.
E: Oh.

Fast forward two days, Driving through Sardine on the way home, almost in the exact same place funny enough

E: I think I know what our batteries are. . . They are our legs!!

The mind of a child, I tell you what! It never ceases to amaze me

I'm posting this while making lunch, and of cours here comes another one of those conversations, well it was more of a statement.

Ethan: Mom, You have three boobs!

Ethan, Dad only wishes. . .

0 comments: