Thursday, February 5, 2009

Picture a Day

I started out the new year with a few resolutions, like a lot of people. One of them was to take a picture a day of my family, thinks we do, ect. I felt last year that I was too caught up in getting the perfect picture, I missed out on a lot of moments. So I turned my Camera to {P} and {AV} (I couldn't quite go ALL the way to auto) And I've been snapping away. I didn't quite get one a day, but Hey, it's the first of the year, so i only have room to improve!!!

{Here is January}

4 comments:

Heather said...

What a neat idea!! Erin Hughes was telling me about a 365-day scrapbooking idea similar to this - so I know she is doing a picture a day, as well. She told me she has even taken a picture of the dirty dishes in her sink at the end of the day! Looks really cute on the calendar.

Brittany said...

Wow! How great to see you too! We've all grown up haven't we?! You have a full fledged family! It's really nice to see what you are up to.

Brittany

Heather said...

Looks like January 28th was an exciting day!

Tasha said...

January 28 was no more exciting than any other time they take a bath. . . Unfortunately. . .