Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sledding!

We went sledding for Grandpa Fox's birthday! We didn't even say hello to everyone before Ethan was on his sled, halfway down the hill! He got to be a little dare devil. He would go on his back, backwards, he'd go any way he could! (He takes after his DAD!) Logan got to go down as well! Grandpa and Dad took him, smiling the whole time! He loved it so much, he even crawled onto the sleds that weren't being used and tried to down all by himself!

Yes, I went too. . .


My Biggest boy, is the Biggest Daredevil! He went right for the jump to get "Air", and as you can see, he got some!

Next he tried to "snowboard" on the sled. Ummmm, it didn't work to well for him! He ended up halfway down the hill and his sled all the way down the hill, he had to catch a ride with Kenzie to go get it!














1 comments:

Naomi V said...

Hi, I have just joined Two Peas in a bucket and came across your blog - love it! Just wondering how you customised the background. I have a blog and have made my own header but don't know how to put a different background and would love to. If you could help me it would be really really appreciated.
Thanks in advance and I look forward to checking out your blog regularly.
Naomi