Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Orton Technique







This is my new favorite thing to do! I love the dreamy feel the Orton Technique gives my pictures. It makes me want to go take more pictures!!!! I love the Monson's Farm by my parents house. Old school farms are the best. While I was up there last weekenc, Oscar had to go to the hospital, he's in his 90's for heavens sake, but, I don't want that old farm to go!!! It will get rid of half the things I love at my parents house! I wish I could live on a farm, with out all the work!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I stumbled on your blog after searching on different photography websites. I love these most recent pics! They're so beautiful! I live on the east coast, but grew up in the west, so when I saw on one of your posts the reference to cake from your VTers, I had to laugh....let's just say I have VTers too! Keep up the beautiful photography.